The Master 65 is the ideal Outdoor Broadcast fluid head for bulky boxed lenses, designed to support camera weights from 20 kg (44 lbs) up to 87 kg (192 lbs)
The Master 65 combines a wide range of counterbalance capabilities with the latest Cartoni fluid drag system based on silicon film. This new solution ensures almost freewheeling at its minimum, up to consistent drag for smooth and precise movements with long focal lengths.
The camera counterbalance system is Cartoni patented steel cable technology and ensures a perfect balance at any angle of a unique +/- 65 degrees tilt range.
Designed for the camera operator comfort the Master 65 features advanced ergonomics, with all operational knobs conveniently placed, as well as the micrometric movement of the camera plate slide operated via a handy crank placed under the slide, for perfect camera centering.
- +/- 65° tilt range
- Flat Mitchell base
- Continuous fluid drag and continuous counterbalance
- Perfect balance at any tilt angle
- Ergonomic brake levers and operating knobs
- Horizontal lock
- Large sliding camera platform with quick release & sliding operating knob
- dovetail camera plate (ordered separately)
- Digital readout for counterbalance & illuminated spirit level
- Telescopic pan bar (second pan bar ordered separately)
Register your product within 30 days from date of purchase/invoice to receive further two (2) year warranty for the unprecedented free five (5) year warranty.