The multi award-winning Lambda 50 nodal head is the only support that allows to set the nodal position with any camera and pivoting 360° on the focal plan of the camera.
- The settings are achieved by graduated slides both horizontally and vertically with micrometric cranks for extreme precision.
- Movements are assisted by a 7 steps fluid system + “0” on all axis.
- A smart system of orientable counterweight rods can be used when the slide run is not sufficient to set the center of gravity (CG) and match the nodal point.
- The Lambda 50 head can be mounted on any classic support as tripods or dollies or used in underslung position from Cranes and Jib arms.
- Optional accessories as hard case, 3rd Axis, steering wheel, eyepiece holder and additional counterweight rods complete the most versatile of camera supports.