The e-Maxima 30 is the ultimate encoded fluid head designed for the latest Digital Cinematography cameras with a payload capacity from 3 kg (7 lbs) to 40 kg (88 lbs)
The Cartoni encoded heads for VR and AR applications are equipped with 4 Million Count/Revolution absolute encoders for both Pan and Tilt. There is no need for calibration.
Ideal to collect position metadata and facilitate the workflow in SFX.
Cartoni encoded heads are designed to be used with the Cartoni Virtual Box (ordered separately), but their extreme flexibility allows them to be easily integrated into any system, by connecting directly to the encoder via the Lemo connectors on the panel.
Cartoni patented flawless counterbalance, combined with the patented “Planetary” fluid mechanism make the e-Maxima 30 the ideal support for todays’ sophisticated cinematographers, seeking a fluid head for perfectly smooth operation.
From almost freewheeling to a consistent maximum drag, along with super precise starts and stops, the e-Maxima 30 offers an unprecedented quality of movement in a compact fluid head.
- Pan Pan & Tilt angle resolution: 22𝑏𝑖𝑡 (4.194.304 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡/𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛)
- Absolute encoding
- +/- 90° tilt range
- Flat Mitchell base
- Continuous fluid drag and continuous counterbalance
- Perfect balance at any tilt angle
- Ergonomic brake levers and operating knobs
- Horizontal lock
- Large quick release, side-load sliding camera plate
- Digital readouts and illuminated spirit level
- Telescopic pan bar and short front pan bar
All Cartoni encoded fluid heads have successfully obtained CE certification and passed the EMC test according to EN 55032 (2015) + A1 (2020) & EN 55035 (2010) + A11 (2020)