The e-Master 30 is the ultimate encoded fluid head designed to cover a wide range of broadcast applications with a payload capacity from 3 kg (7 lbs) to 40 kg (88 lbs)
The Cartoni encoded heads for VR and AR applications are equipped with 4 Million Count/Revolution absolute encoders for both Pan and Tilt. There is no need for calibration.
Cartoni encoded heads are designed to be used with the Cartoni Virtual Box (ordered separately), but their extreme flexibility allows them to be easily integrated into any system, by connecting directly to the encoder via the Lemo connectors on the panel.
The e-Master 30 patented flawless counterbalance and the patented Cartoni “Planetary” fluid mechanism make the Master 30 the ideal support for todays’ sophisticated 4k EFP, Studio and OB applications.
From almost freewheeling to a consistent maximum drag, along with super precise starts and stops, the Master 30 offers an unprecedented quality of movement in a compact fluid head.
- Pan Pan & Tilt angle resolution: 22𝑏𝑖𝑡 (4.194.304 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡/𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛)
- Absolute encoding
- +/- 90° tilt range
- Flat Mitchell base (optional 150mm bowl adapter)
- Continuous fluid drag and continuous counterbalance
- Perfect balance at any tilt angle
- Large quick release, side-load sliding camera plate
- Digital readouts and illuminated spirit level
- Telescopic pan bar (second pan bar ordered separately)
All Cartoni encoded fluid heads have successfully obtained CE certification and passed the EMC test according to EN 55032 (2015) + A1 (2020) & EN 55035 (2010) + A11 (2020).